NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower

derp.

I was really hoping to see a Goldeneye parody. Still, good animation

Scott Pilgrim: Flash Ad Scott Pilgrim: Flash Ad

Scott Pilgrim Rocks!

I love this series! And it's set in my town of T-dot, making it doubly awesome

Telefrancais collab Telefrancais collab

Brings back memories

I remember having to watch this show in french class grade 4. This is a distictly canadian parody, and I thank you for it!

Bobert-Rob responds:

No problem, I do what I can. I figured, hey, it'd be nice to do something completely different for me, you know? I've picked some easy targets in the past and figured this would be a nice deviation from that. I'm glad to many of you guys who used to have to watch it are finding it, it's pretty awesome. Thanks for watching, be sure to show anyone you know who may have watched it in school! SHARE THE DESTROYED INNOCENCE OF CHILDHOOD!

A Men's Room Monologue A Men's Room Monologue

Agreed

I've been in a washroom where the urinal is just one big communal trough. Now THAT was awkwardly unsanitary.

History of Architecture History of Architecture

Informative

Finally something entertaining for people who actually take this class. There is a lot to cover though. You barely even touched Greek and Roman

ParodyRangersTheMovie P.2 ParodyRangersTheMovie P.2

Amazing

Wow I can't beleive you got the nostalgia Critic in on this! Amazing work! I can't wait for the next installment

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

Classic stuff

Kirbopher, are you seriously making this collab your last one? This is among the best stuff on newgrounds. It made me laugh, and this is a fine example of when collaborations can work really well. Everyone did an excellent job! 5/5 10/10

4 Swords Misadventures2.1 4 Swords Misadventures2.1

Better than I thought it would be

But a few minutes into it, the syncing was falling behind. It was especially evident in the subtitles, which wasn't really a problem for me, but stuff would happen on screen a second before the characters voices caught up. Overall, though, it funnier than I thought it would be, and the voiceover wasn't that great, but it did the job.

Calvin and Hobbes Calvin and Hobbes

Awesome

You know you have to make a series now. I wonder what these characters would sound like?

SSBB Theme Decoded SSBB Theme Decoded

OMG

This is one of the very few submissions that's really made me laugh. I love this kind of stuff. Great job!